We have a Password Self Service portal where you can change your Domain password.
This is the password which is used for many services such as:
- Our internal Network (WiFi)
- Computer login (if your computer is Domain Joined which we will be rolling out over time)
- Gmail - https://accounts.google.com
- Microsoft Office 365 - https://portal.office.com/
Password Self Service Portal URL: https://passwordselfservice.amherstk12.org
The first time you log into the portal with your current username and password, it is advised that you click on "Security Questions" and fill them out.
These security questions will allow you to reset your password in the event you cannot remember your password. You can simply click "Forgotten Password"
If you wish to change your password at any time, simply log in with your current credentials (or security questions if you have forgotten your password) and click "Change Password"
Once logged in you can clear and update your security questions at any time.
You can also click "My Account" to view information such as the last time you reset your password.
You can also view the Password Policy there as well:
- Password is case sensitive.
- Must be at least 5 characters long.
- Must not include any of the following values: password test
- Must not include part of your name or user name.
- Must not include a common word or commonly used sequence of characters.
You can access this on any web browser.
If you run into difficulties please submit a help desk ticket. If you are unable to, please ask a coworker to submit one on your behalf. Be sure to provide a good call back phone number and we will assist as soon as humanly possible.
Published on: 2018-07-16See other articles inAccounts.